15 November, 2011

Cowboys Crush Buffalo


Romo to Murray
Tony Romo led Dallas to touchdowns on its first four drives, a solid defensive effort was capped by Terence Newman returning an interception for a touchdown and rookie kicker Dan Bailey made three field goals, powering the Cowboys past the Bills 44-7.

So what is next for the Boys, everyone is saying that the Cowboys are entering the "SOFT" part of the schedule. I do not believe there is a"soft" part in anyone's schedule. I believe that a team will out perform a team on game day. This is the NFL, not college, any team can beat anyone on Sunday. You have to be at your best in order to win, week in and week out. Like the Green Bay Packers (9-0). Right now they are playing at a very high level.  Do I believe that they will win out and go 16-0, I have no idea. No doubt they have the talent. Again, you have to be at your best each Sunday, make they plays, and do not have turnovers. So I guess we will find out soon enough. 
I belive I saw Tony Romo play what may be his best game of his career, this past Sunday when they took Buffalo to the woodshed, and spanked them 44-7. I believe the Cowboys also played their best game of the season, they dominated in all phases of the game. I do question the play calling of Jason Garrett when Dallas was deep in Buffalo's end of the field. I do not recall the down, I believe it was 3rd down when Romo turned and threw the ball straight into the middle of the line, it was incomplete, I was baffled at that call.  On all three field goals,  romo did not throw one ball into the end zone, not one. Where is the stick a dagger in them, I want to see the "Kill Shot" the play that just leaves no doubt that the game is over, ala "Green Bay". They way Dez Bryant can go get a ball in the end zone, I go for the kill shot. We won and that is all that matters now.

I am absolutely happy about the play of DeMarco Murray, he is a big Emmitt Smith, no doubt about it. He should be the featured back the rest of the way. Yesterday i read the scroll at the bottom of the screen on the NFL channel. It said "Jerry Jones has said he has not seen enough of Murray to say that he is the starter." Say What!  did I read that right, I backed up the piece again, yep! that is what Jerry said. If you have not seen enough to convince you that Murray is the real deal Jerry, you deserve what you get, misery will keep you company. Murray already has 3 100 yard games in the short time he has been in. Felix has 2 100 games......in his CAREER! Hello Jerry, get with the program.  Go sniff some ammonia ok, clear your head, Murray is your man.  

We have the Deadskins up next, it matters not the record, 0-10 10-0 or whatever the case may be, it is a dogfight with the Skins, they just HATE THE COWBOYS,  just as bad a the COWBOYS hate the SKINS. This again in my mind is a must game. The Cowboys must prove to themselves that they are a playoff team, they have to go in with a attitude and tear up Washington, ala Buffalo Bills. I do not expect near the perfection as last week, but at least play hard and no turn-overs.  I worry just because of the the type of game they played, near perfection that this could be their trap game. It could happen, I hope not. If Garrett is the coach that he wants to become, he will prepare his team against the let down. Last week Dallas was 1-0. Next Sunday is another game, take it one at a time. 

If Garrett does his part, I believe that Dallas will win, and they will be 1-0 for the week. Just take it one a week. Next up will be Miami, in Dallas Stadium, on Thanksgiving day. 

Lets gets take Washington and get the job done, and will be fine.

Until next week my friends...Go Cowboys




No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Shady's Recon, this site will be dedicated to the Dallas Cowboys and the Fans. Comments are welcomed. Please keep it civil, No RACIST statements or VULGAR Comments will be permitted on this site.